CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

This is Why I Love My Job


The grandma of one of my patients decorated a tile and included all the nurses that took care of her little angel on it. We have decorated cieling tiles all over our unit and I could never find the one that she made. Last week I found it!! Now I know exactly where to go when I'm having a bad day at work and wonder why in the world I chose this profession and this will remind me.

1 comments:

Laura // Elizabeth said...

Thats awesome Tricia... I used to do that in the BMTU... its a nice way to remind yourself of the GOOD things that happen and that you do in your profession. You're such a wonderful nurse. I actually met someone the other day that you work with occasionally and I mentioned that you and I were friends. She had the most wonderful compliments of you as a nurse :)