CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Joelle's Big Move to Valdosta


In March my partner in crime accepted a job offer in Valdosta, GA. I am extremely excited for her, especially since Georgia is so much closer than Tennessee (her original destination). Her move date fell right on my seven days off so I was able to help her move. I don't know how much help I actually was, because we unloaded everything and went exploring for the next couple of days! Unfortunately for Joelle we couldn't find a Bev's so she's going to have to get used to Mickey D's sweet tea =) The move fell on Easter weekend and apparently there is nothing open on Easter, so we enjoyed Easter dinner at Cracker Barrel.




Celebrating Joelle's move and new job!!

2 comments:

Laura // Elizabeth said...

Welcome to the fun world of blogging Pattie Lou! Let me know the next time you head up to Valdosta.... maybe I'll go have a little shopping day :)I'm sure I'll be seeing you soon with the BIG move to big Shands soon!

Shaggy500 said...

3:37 in the morning? You are burning the midnight oil. I am not familiar with any Gvlle bar that is open that late. Stay out of trouble, I am all out of bail money.